The Batman Roleplay - Home To All Batman Fans!
Thank you for coming to Batman Roleplay. We hope you like the site and decide to register.
Thank you for coming to Batman Roleplay. We hope you like the site and decide to register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Batman Roleplay! Here, see if your chosen character is taken, and roleplay as your favourite character. If you do not wish to play as a batman character, you can join up as your own imaginative character!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED: JOIN THE NEW SITE TO ROLEPLAY WITH US: www.thebatmanroleplay.forumotion.com THANKS

Anyone reading that "Blackest Night" comic?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Joker
Super Villian
The Joker

Anyone reading that "Blackest Night" comic? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone reading that "Blackest Night" comic?   Anyone reading that "Blackest Night" comic? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 3:52 am

...Because I'm most certainly am! Very Happy

Green Lantern - of course pales in comparison to the Dark Knight; who actually made me pick up this seriesi n the first place - not because of the GREAT IMPACT it would have in the DCU in general but because I could possibly have the change to see a zombie Batman LOL! (which we kinda did - which was AWESOME!). In any case, the series start off extremely well - exceeding all expectations, till later on it starts to stagnate which puts me at dis-ease!

Being a completetionist, I will get all of it. But it kind of is a bit predictable for my taste >.<

Any ideas on this series sports fans?
Back to top Go down
The Penguin
Super Villian
The Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone reading that "Blackest Night" comic?   Anyone reading that "Blackest Night" comic? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 12:01 pm

Sorry Harley I Haven't But Now I Think I Shuld Get Them
Back to top Go down
Admin @ Batman Roleplay

PostSubject: Re: Anyone reading that "Blackest Night" comic?   Anyone reading that "Blackest Night" comic? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 2:04 pm

Sorry, never heard of them, I don't really read comics except for when the Joker lends them to me Very Happy so I don't know most of what people mention.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Super Villian
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Anyone reading that "Blackest Night" comic?   Anyone reading that "Blackest Night" comic? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:44 pm

Oh my heebie jeebies!

(Has been reading comics for a decade - has been religiously following Joker/Harley/Joker+Harley comics for about as long)

Well then - I would most certainly help you out in your comic book endeavours if you so want me to! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone reading that "Blackest Night" comic?   Anyone reading that "Blackest Night" comic? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone reading that "Blackest Night" comic?
Page 1 of 1