The Batman Roleplay - Home To All Batman Fans!
Thank you for coming to Batman Roleplay. We hope you like the site and decide to register.
Thank you for coming to Batman Roleplay. We hope you like the site and decide to register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Batman Roleplay! Here, see if your chosen character is taken, and roleplay as your favourite character. If you do not wish to play as a batman character, you can join up as your own imaginative character!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED: JOIN THE NEW SITE TO ROLEPLAY WITH US: www.thebatmanroleplay.forumotion.com THANKS

Before the Night comes.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Batman
Super Hero
Super Hero

Before the Night comes. Empty
PostSubject: Before the Night comes.   Before the Night comes. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:40 pm

As looked at the graves of my mother and father, I began to, again, question whether my methods are really working to protect this city that I love so dearly. Should I risk putting away my cape and cowl to work for an obviously corrupted government of my city to make the changes or should I keep to the shadows where it's safe, where I know I can bring the kind of justice this city needs without going through a mess of political meetings and approvals. "If only you were here....if only you would be here to guide me; to see if I am making the right choice..." I said to no one but the angel that stands apon the graves holding the names of my parents. I come here every week in hopes of finding a lasting resolution to the choices I make yet some small part of me still has doubt. I took a few moments to contemplate and to feel closer to them when I feel my resolve is wavering and also just to be with what's left of them. "Master Bruce." I heard Alfred call out, the evening wind whistling in the air and see the sun setting on the horizon marking the start of another night protecting this city I love. "Commissioner Gordon just left a message on the Batcomputer. Joker has once again escaped and he is in need of assistance." Alfred said as I began to walk to the car with Alfred opening the door for me. It was times like this that reminded me of why I became the Batman and why I wanted to fight for my city's right for justice and peace.
Back to top Go down

Before the Night comes.
Page 1 of 1