The Batman Roleplay - Home To All Batman Fans!
Thank you for coming to Batman Roleplay. We hope you like the site and decide to register.
Thank you for coming to Batman Roleplay. We hope you like the site and decide to register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Batman Roleplay! Here, see if your chosen character is taken, and roleplay as your favourite character. If you do not wish to play as a batman character, you can join up as your own imaginative character!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED: JOIN THE NEW SITE TO ROLEPLAY WITH US: www.thebatmanroleplay.forumotion.com THANKS

BEST MOST AMAZING SONG EVAS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
harvey_dent

harvey_dent

BEST MOST AMAZING SONG EVAS Empty
PostSubject: BEST MOST AMAZING SONG EVAS   BEST MOST AMAZING SONG EVAS I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 4:04 am

hey guys there is this song called paralyzer, by finger eleven. It is an amazing song, tho as 1 cuss word in it. if u like a good bit, a rockin guitar, and amazing lyrics, go to this link now!! PS i do not own this song, i did not write this song, i have no rights to this song at all. :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgaCHmxmeUo

like i said, got to it..NOW
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Super Villian
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: BEST MOST AMAZING SONG EVAS   BEST MOST AMAZING SONG EVAS I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:29 am

Dont wanna burst any bubbles but that song in New York City?
Kinda old now xD
Back to top Go down
harvey_dent

harvey_dent

PostSubject: Re: BEST MOST AMAZING SONG EVAS   BEST MOST AMAZING SONG EVAS I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:55 pm

it may be old, but don't deny its awesomeness!
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: BEST MOST AMAZING SONG EVAS   BEST MOST AMAZING SONG EVAS I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:47 am

Its cool. I like Muse and Paramore as well. Oh and the Black Eyed Peas.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Super Villian
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: BEST MOST AMAZING SONG EVAS   BEST MOST AMAZING SONG EVAS I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:13 pm

Im definately into 1930-1950s music
So classics like Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra, Judy Garland, Helen Kane, and hte Andrew Sisters - are hte things I usually listen to
Back to top Go down
harvey_dent

harvey_dent

PostSubject: Re: BEST MOST AMAZING SONG EVAS   BEST MOST AMAZING SONG EVAS I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:55 pm

im an 80's man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BEST MOST AMAZING SONG EVAS   BEST MOST AMAZING SONG EVAS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BEST MOST AMAZING SONG EVAS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Batman Roleplay - Home To All Batman Fans! :: Chat :: Non-Batman Related Chat-
Jump to: