The Batman Roleplay - Home To All Batman Fans!
Thank you for coming to Batman Roleplay. We hope you like the site and decide to register.

The Batman Roleplay - Home To All Batman Fans!

Welcome to The Batman Roleplay! Here, see if your chosen character is taken, and roleplay as your favourite character. If you do not wish to play as a batman character, you can join up as your own imaginative character!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED: JOIN THE NEW SITE TO ROLEPLAY WITH US: www.thebatmanroleplay.forumotion.com THANKS

Share | 

Luck is Only Fair: PArt 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Barbara Gordon/Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Luck is Only Fair: PArt 2   Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:39 am

Huntress looked at the dime for a moment then picked it up and looked it over . She twirled it around in her fingers, keeping herself alert. " What's this about Dent ?" She demanded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
harvey_dent

PostSubject: Re: Luck is Only Fair: PArt 2   Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:08 am

Unknown to her, Dent was circling 'round her in the shadows. "The coin," I told her, "is one sided. Sometimes I lied, sometimes I didn't." He looked over his new dime, which had a face side and a tails side.

"My newest coin, however," he said to her, "is completely fair." A sound like a coin flipping off a hand and landing on it again could be heard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barbara Gordon/Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Luck is Only Fair: PArt 2   Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:12 am

" So that's your thing now Dent ? Flip th ecoin for fate ? " Huntress gave a laugh ending in a snort, " Your just as sad as all the other villians. Just like all the scum I hit off every night. " She added with a smirked as she listed for the sound and followed it with her eye's .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
harvey_dent

PostSubject: Re: Luck is Only Fair: PArt 2   Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:14 am

Harvey fired his gun into the air. "Fate..its the only fair thing left in this world. So whats your fate, Huntress?" He asked, flipping his coin again. "Your one lucky girl." He said, putting away his coin and gun. "Should we try again?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barbara Gordon/Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Luck is Only Fair: PArt 2   Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:31 am

Huntress laughed aloud at Dent's threat . " Dent , i've got one too . " She said as she pulled her gun back out and poited it upward . " You misunderstand how good I am . I'm trianed Dent , I'm not some teenager in a suit like Batgirl . Or a hormonal kid like robin . I'm a woman with a purpose and no mercy . " She laughed .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
harvey_dent

PostSubject: Re: Luck is Only Fair: PArt 2   Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:34 am

Dent smiled through the shadows. "We are gonna get along just fine." He told her as he flipped his coin. "Twice in a row. I guess God doesn't want you dead...yet." He said, still smiling.

"So, whos side are you on, anyway? I mean, your not based on an animal. Well, you are based on an idiot with a gun that shoots anything on four legs and moves." He told her, raising one unseen brow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barbara Gordon/Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Luck is Only Fair: PArt 2   Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:50 am

" Huntress doesn't come from Hunter . The base word is Hunt ... and I hunt . I hunt scum like you Dent . At one point I was Tigress ,and how dumb is that . " She snickered as she kept tabs on where Dent was .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
harvey_dent

PostSubject: Re: Luck is Only Fair: PArt 2   Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:10 pm

Dent made no sound. He silently moved infront of her. "All heroes in this town need some dynamic name, and a dueo(spell fail). Yet my name is obvious. I even let the true scumbags, like Joker, call me by my real name."

He told her. How long was he going to have to talk to her before she gave him what he wanted?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barbara Gordon/Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Luck is Only Fair: PArt 2   Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:02 pm

Huntress sighed and looked him over , " Dent you let people know who you are because you have nobody to protect everybody you love is dead, or the only person you loved . A name is given to protect either said hero or villian , or to protect their loved one's . " Huntress said bluntly .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
harvey_dent

PostSubject: Re: Luck is Only Fair: PArt 2   Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:07 pm

"So tell me, Hunter." Harvey said to her mockingly. "Do you have any loved ones? Is it even possible to love you?" He asked, still circling. "I mean, a smartass that thinks she knows everything about everything."

This is too easy. I see now why Joker doesn't die easily; he doesn't have a temper. Harvey thought to himself. "You know, you do have on vital weakness that I have been using all night long."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barbara Gordon/Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Luck is Only Fair: PArt 2   Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:10 am

"Everyone has a weak point Dent , iI learned that from my dad . " Huntress said wiht a smirk , Dent couldn't mock her for her father remark , even he had one . She twirled her gun in her , not so tense anymore , but always alert . " And to be honest , my only loved one's are hidden behind masks ." She said lightly .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
harvey_dent

PostSubject: Re: Luck is Only Fair: PArt 2   Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:50 am

Harley Dent laughed, his voice ringing through the docks. "Who? You and the Bat? No, no. The Bat would never fall in love with someone willing to kill so easy." He told her, still circling.

"And that weakness," he told her, "no matter what papa said, is that you have a short fuse." He smirked in the darkness. "For some reason..I feel like I know who you are. I feel like I have been in this situation with you before."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barbara Gordon/Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Luck is Only Fair: PArt 2   Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:37 pm

"Like I don't know I have a temper Dent? I've been told that many a times, and to be honest I've embraced it." Huntress laughed . She tapped her foot and sighed , "And what a silly feeling Dent." Huntress said witha raise of the eyebrowm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luck is Only Fair: PArt 2   

Back to top Go down

Luck is Only Fair: PArt 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2