The Batman Roleplay - Home To All Batman Fans!
Thank you for coming to Batman Roleplay. We hope you like the site and decide to register.

The Batman Roleplay - Home To All Batman Fans!

Welcome to The Batman Roleplay! Here, see if your chosen character is taken, and roleplay as your favourite character. If you do not wish to play as a batman character, you can join up as your own imaginative character!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED: JOIN THE NEW SITE TO ROLEPLAY WITH US: www.thebatmanroleplay.forumotion.com THANKS

Share | 

Luck is Only Fair: PArt 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
harvey_dent

PostSubject: Luck is Only Fair: PArt 2   Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:36 pm

I stood on the edge of the dock. "The killings of two policemen would more than likely bring Batgirl to me." I said aloud. I stood in the crisp night air, barely being able to sand the horrible stench.

"Its worth it." I kept telling myself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barbara Gordon/Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Luck is Only Fair: PArt 2   Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:49 am

"Damn right you'll get someone better than Batgirl . Your lucky enough to get me Dent . " Huntress purred as she came from the shadows of a larger boat that was parked in the docks water . She pressed her gun up to his head and murmered , " Start talking Dent . Your not dealing with the Bat or anyone like the Mr. Batsy , I ain't afraid to pull the trigger on your sorry little head . " Her body was tense as she loomed over Harvey in the moonlight . Her muscular build was intimidating, and her tone was serious , Huntress wasn't one to mess with . Although deep down she got pleasure from doing this , but that was somehting she would never admit .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
harvey_dent

PostSubject: Re: Luck is Only Fair: PArt 2   Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:20 am

I got my coin, and flipped it. It landed in my palm, and I flipped it over on my other hand. Heads. "Guess I'm talking." I said, putting away the coin. "I'm here to "talk" to the Batgirl, Huntress." I muttered.

I flipped the coin again. Tails. "Ok then." I put my coin away and waited.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barbara Gordon/Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Luck is Only Fair: PArt 2   Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:46 pm

" What exactly do you need to "Talk" about Dent . " Huntress gowled pushing the gun harder into his temple , her stance firm and her face full of ditermination . The Gotham sky began to get cloudy , the moonlight trickled down, lighting only Huntress' face and muscular arm . The gun glistened for a moment until the moon fully disapeared behind the clouds and they were left in the dim lights of the Dock , through the shift Huntress stood still , keeping her eye's on Dent .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
harvey_dent

PostSubject: Re: Luck is Only Fair: PArt 2   Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:53 am

I chuckled. "What are ya gonna do, shoot me? In case you haven't noticed... I pointed to my "dark side." "I've been through worse." I told her. I had a quick flashback of the night I came to be.

"But if you must know." I said a minute later. "Batgirl and had a little "meeting" last night." I told her of the night before. The night were I had my first serious confrentation with Batgirl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barbara Gordon/Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Luck is Only Fair: PArt 2   Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:30 pm

" Fine then , I'll pull out something a bit more intimidating . " Huntress said with a small smirk she kept the gun to his head as she reache and pulled out a knife from a hilt around her thigh jerked Dent into a head lock , knife at his throat , gun a his forehead . " Now Dent , what were you planning on doing to my little batgirl ? " She asked with a hint of anger .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
harvey_dent

PostSubject: Re: Luck is Only Fair: PArt 2   Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:55 am

I laughed loudly. "I'll give you a hint.'' I slowly pulled my gun and coin out of my pocket, and held them up to Huntress's face. "Does it make you happy," I asked her, smirking. "that you saved your little Batgirl? Well, technically, she wasn' in any real danger." I put my gun away, but still held the coin.

"She was only a victim of chance."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barbara Gordon/Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Luck is Only Fair: PArt 2   Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:18 pm

" Yah , yah Dent . Life is merely a game of chance . " Huntress growled as she snatched his gun away , pressing the knife a little harder against his neck, causing a small drop of blood to drip down his throught , over his adam apple . " Now Dent , I'm gonna have to hand you over to Arkham . " She said slowly as she pressed herself against him and tightend her grip on him so he couldn't run . She liked to let the villians know she didn't fear them, she liked to let them know she was more violent than the bat .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
harvey_dent

PostSubject: Re: Luck is Only Fair: PArt 2   Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:21 pm

I laughed, louder than the first time. "Arkham? Arkham??!?! Why, so I can recruit more villians and bust out in two days?" I asked her. I reached up to her hand and twisted it so the knife fell out. "I don't like sharp things." I told her, kicking the knife away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barbara Gordon/Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Luck is Only Fair: PArt 2   Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:26 am

Huntresses eye's flared . She flipped over Dent and grabbed the knife with her left hand . In one toss the knife went through his pant leg and tickled at his skin . Huntress had perfect aim , and she had hit right on target . The distraction gave her time to make another jump tword Dent. Huntress pulled out her crossbow and pointed it to Dent's head ."Don't you ever , ever disrespect me like that again , or I swear Dent I will find a way to make you listen to Rachel's pleas for help ove and over again while you rot away in prison . " She said loudly , a smirk crossing her perfectly red lips .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
harvey_dent

PostSubject: Re: Luck is Only Fair: PArt 2   Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:00 am

"Racheal," I said angrily. "don't you EVER talk about Racheal, or I'll make your life a living hell." I told her clenching any and all teeth I had. I looked at my watch. "If I'm right, you SHOULD have seven people to be saving." I said, knowing she wouldn't care.

I decided to have a little fun with her. "Are you jealous," I began to say, "that Batman always outshines you? Does it make you jealous that the name Batman is on the evening news instead of Huntress? Face it..you will always dwell in Batman's pathetic little shadow."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barbara Gordon/Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Luck is Only Fair: PArt 2   Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:37 pm

Huntress stopped cold and looked up at him , In a flash her foot went up at his face . Hard and fast . Her nostriles flared as she murmed, " Don't you ever talkt to me like that ! " After a moment she calmed down and raised her gun again . Dent , now on the floor , (( sorry I'm kinda placing your character where I want him , but this makes for dramatic effect haha , he can get out whenever her wants ! )) she placed her foot at his chest and lowered her head to him . " Gotham isn't my city Dent . It's the bat's and it always will be his . He's a hero , I'm no hero , I kill . Do you see Superman killing , do you see WonderWoman mercellessly starngly people with her lasso ? NO . That's what the Batman is , a hero . He doesn't dare to kill . I on the other hand have np proplem pulling the trigger on someone who truly deserves it . " Her voice shook as she spoke .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
harvey_dent

PostSubject: Re: Luck is Only Fair: PArt 2   Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:58 pm

I smiled. I had her right where I wanted her. (btw its no problem Very Happy) "No you won't. Your just like the Bat. In fact, I think you would like some glory." I told her confidently. "I think the only reason you exist is to knock the Batman out of his high chair, just to sit down in it yourself." The trap was set.

"Did you know.." I began saying. "That I know who Batgirl is? I can make Batgirl's life a livng hell. But I think it would be funner if you could finally get out of the shadow." I told her. "You just have to do me a little favor."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barbara Gordon/Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Luck is Only Fair: PArt 2   Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:53 pm

Huntress looked Dent over then grabbed him by the collar pulling him up to her face . " And what is that , Dent . " She snarled , putting and infisis on his name .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
harvey_dent

PostSubject: Re: Luck is Only Fair: PArt 2   Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:37 pm

(GOING TO CAMP FOR A WEEK TODAY!!)
I broke away. "You alreayd did it. You let me go." I stood there, breaking for a bit. My "irregular side" hidden in the darkness, while my other face was lit brightly by a nearby streetlight.

I suddenly pulled out my coin. 'Heads I tell you. Tails I don't."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barbara Gordon/Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Luck is Only Fair: PArt 2   Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:04 am

(( Have Fun! ))
Huntress pulled out her gun and gripped it at her side as she waited , " Fine Dent play your little games . " She said between her teeth .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
harvey_dent

PostSubject: Re: Luck is Only Fair: PArt 2   Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:39 am

Harvey Dent smirked. "Thats more like it." he told her. "SO, first, tell me." He told her, frowning again so as to hide his intententions. He walked around Huntress a few times, examining her.

Finally, he stopped infront of her. "What will you do with her identity?" I asked enthusiastically.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barbara Gordon/Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Luck is Only Fair: PArt 2   Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:36 am

" Dent you don't think I already know ? Trust me I get to know the people I work with . " Huntress smirked . That was one thing she had over Dent , she knew a hell of a lot more . He couldn't kill a girl with such knowlage . Huntress swung her crossbow on her shoulder, her gun still pointed at Dent .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
harvey_dent

PostSubject: Re: Luck is Only Fair: PArt 2   Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:16 am

Harvey Dent laughed, revealing one half of his mouth to be burnt and destroyed. "Do it. Then I'll never tell you who Barbara Gordon, err...Batgirl's identity." I said, covering my mouth like I had made a mistake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barbara Gordon/Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Luck is Only Fair: PArt 2   Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:24 am

" Looks like I'm not the only one who makes mistakes Dent . " Huntress laughed as she inched closer to him . " Look Dent I'm a nice girl when you get to know me, but the way tonight is going I'm not sure I want you to live to see the sun rise from even a prison cell in the sad little walls of Arkham . But as the woman I am I think i won't kill you , I might leave you to the Bat if your lucky . " She smirked and pressed the gun to his head, not very intimadating like, more in a way that she needed something to do with the gunand Dent's head was the perfect place to rest it .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
harvey_dent

PostSubject: Re: Luck is Only Fair: PArt 2   Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:33 am

Harvey sighed. "The Joker has a name..you have a name..Ivy has a name..Batgirl has a name. I get stuck getting caled Harvey Dent. What do I have to do to get some respect around here?" He asked, kicking the ground.

"Its Two Face. For the last time, my name is Two Face." Harvey Dent said quietly. "Harvey Dent is dead."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barbara Gordon/Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Luck is Only Fair: PArt 2   Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:06 pm

" Your right , Dent's dead . Harvey Dent was a great man , a great man with morals , goals, and a woman who loved him . And who I see in front of me is no great man . " Huntress murmer as she shook her head . She gave a deep sigh then put her gun awaym, her anger gone . For some odd reason she felt sorry for the man in front of her . " Now Two-face , what happend ? Why are you playing into the Joker's sad little hands ? " She asked as she cocked her hip and looked at him , still alert and ready to attack despite her chilled look .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
harvey_dent

PostSubject: Re: Luck is Only Fair: PArt 2   Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:45 pm

Dent sighed as he has flashbacks of the last time he saw Racheal. "Joker..Joker killed her." He said, looking back up. "But no pity! It was for the better!" He said, turning his head. He needed to regain his authority. He didn't need someone crying for him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barbara Gordon/Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Luck is Only Fair: PArt 2   Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:48 am

Huntress had found out what she had wanted to find out , "So basically your taking out what the Joker did , on Gotham ? Now De-"She stopped and sighed . " Two-face. " She corrected , " Does that really seem logical ? Your all about fate and chance right ? So doesn't karma fit in there somewhere ? " She teased with a raise of the eyebrow .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
harvey_dent

PostSubject: Re: Luck is Only Fair: PArt 2   Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:01 am

Dent took his coin out of his pocket,and flipped it. "What goes around comes around?" He asked her after he had flipped it. "Yes. But not the way Karma does it." Dent sighed taking a step into the shadows, so he couldn't be seen.

"The way I do it." Dent felt his usual coin in one hand, and a dime in the other. He tossed the same-sided coin on the ground at Huntress's feet and replaced it with the dime.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luck is Only Fair: PArt 2   

Back to top Go down

Luck is Only Fair: PArt 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next