The Batman Roleplay - Home To All Batman Fans!
Thank you for coming to Batman Roleplay. We hope you like the site and decide to register.
Thank you for coming to Batman Roleplay. We hope you like the site and decide to register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Batman Roleplay! Here, see if your chosen character is taken, and roleplay as your favourite character. If you do not wish to play as a batman character, you can join up as your own imaginative character!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED: JOIN THE NEW SITE TO ROLEPLAY WITH US: www.thebatmanroleplay.forumotion.com THANKS

News/Updates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin @ Batman Roleplay

News/Updates Empty
PostSubject: News/Updates   News/Updates I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 12:26 pm

Monday, 31st August: Batman Roleplay is reborn! Yipee! Due to some personal reasons we had to move TheBatmanRoleplay to BatmanRoleplay. Enjoy the new site. Banners will be uploaded soon.

Last edited by Catwoman on Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin @ Batman Roleplay

News/Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: News/Updates   News/Updates I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:59 am

Wednesday 16th December: After the spamming of this forum, that I have deleted, we will be starting again. Remember to apply straight away for a character because we are hoping for some new members.

The new chatbox is here! But you'll have to register to use it as it
is not avaliable to guests, although I might change that later on.
Also, if you haven't noticed already, the banner is on the site.

A
new rank system is up. As you roleplay, your rank will rise. If you are
a villian, you'll go from Goon to Super Villian. And if you're a hero,
you will go from Wannabe Hero to Super hero. Don't worry, there is
ranks in between, so keep checking your profile for a new rank!
Back to top Go down
Admin @ Batman Roleplay

News/Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: News/Updates   News/Updates I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 12:22 pm

Tuesday 29th December: Competitions are being held from now. There will be a main competition which everyone can participate in and sometimes there will even be a bonus competition which will sometimes require certain devices on your computer. So have fun and enter (:
Back to top Go down
Admin @ Batman Roleplay

News/Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: News/Updates   News/Updates I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 3:57 am

Saturday 2nd January: A few settings have been changed in the forum. Please note that now members will appear 'Offline' within five minutes of being idle. This has been changed so when users actually go offline five minutes after their name will not appear on the online list. Previously, it was thirty minutes.

You can have friends on the forum. Just click on profile and under that there will be 'Friends and Foes'. There, you can add people to your friends list, and people to your foes list.
Back to top Go down
Admin @ Batman Roleplay

News/Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: News/Updates   News/Updates I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 3:24 am

Monday 4th January: Rule number 4 has been changed, so go check it out.
Back to top Go down
Admin @ Batman Roleplay

News/Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: News/Updates   News/Updates I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 1:38 pm

Thursday 24th January: I have found that I am unable to roleplay anymore as I haven't got the time. I will, however, be checking the site every so often and making slight updates.

If you have a request/question, etc, please contact my former Mod (who will now be Admin) The Penguin.

I also apologise to members, if this has any effect on them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

News/Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: News/Updates   News/Updates I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

News/Updates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Batman Roleplay - Home To All Batman Fans! :: Information :: News and Updates-
Jump to: