The Batman Roleplay - Home To All Batman Fans!
Thank you for coming to Batman Roleplay. We hope you like the site and decide to register.
Thank you for coming to Batman Roleplay. We hope you like the site and decide to register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Batman Roleplay! Here, see if your chosen character is taken, and roleplay as your favourite character. If you do not wish to play as a batman character, you can join up as your own imaginative character!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED: JOIN THE NEW SITE TO ROLEPLAY WITH US: www.thebatmanroleplay.forumotion.com THANKS

no posts on the site??

Go down 
+2
The Joker
harvey_dent
6 posters
AuthorMessage
harvey_dent

harvey_dent

no posts on the site?? Empty
PostSubject: no posts on the site??   no posts on the site?? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:08 am

hey, i was wondering, how come noone has made any posts? i mean, u guys get on but dont post? ive made new topic, and i replied to talia's, but no reply??

hoping this topic peaks your intrests and i get to talk to someone!! also if you are reading this, POST SOMETHING NOW!! if someone doesnt say something soon i may have to leave the site to find something more active.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Super Villian
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: no posts on the site??   no posts on the site?? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:23 am

Actually those are my concerns as well
I PM'ed Penguin and Talia but with no replies or acknowledgements >.>
I have no idea where they are
Which is funny becuz im away from my official living place (Im in New Mexico at the moment but live in New York)
And I STILL find time to come to this site - so really i have no idea whats going on
Maybe school started up again for those two?
Honestly, don't know >.<
Back to top Go down
harvey_dent

harvey_dent

PostSubject: Re: no posts on the site??   no posts on the site?? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:08 pm

well im in school and i still find time. hey why dont me and you get a topic started since we seem to be the only two on for now? also im on line right now
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Super Villian
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: no posts on the site??   no posts on the site?? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:23 pm

Hrummm...
Okay that sounds like a plan!
Let me tidy things up on my end - then I'll get a post started - cool beans?
Probably will have to do it later today though
Back to top Go down
Admin @ Batman Roleplay

PostSubject: Re: no posts on the site??   no posts on the site?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 2:03 am

Some of us cant go on every single day. And sometimes we only have time to check on the site, therefore we cannot reply. Sorry if the site's disappointed you, but that's the way it is.
Back to top Go down
harvey_dent

harvey_dent

PostSubject: Re: no posts on the site??   no posts on the site?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 2:24 am

that is how everyhintg is! im not saying its bad, im just making sure you guys still care. the site hasnt dissapointed me at all, i love it!
Back to top Go down
The Penguin
Super Villian
The Penguin

PostSubject: Re: no posts on the site??   no posts on the site?? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 8:01 am

Sorry To Disapoint You But I Have Been Away (mostly Out And Junk) And I Have To Cover School Books And I Was Out With Relatives And Havn't Had Time To Post, Im Sneaking On The PC At The Moment So I Cant Post And I Also Have To Read All The Posts Again Cuz I Have Forgotten So Yeah Sorry
Back to top Go down
Batman
Super Hero
Super Hero

PostSubject: Re: no posts on the site??   no posts on the site?? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:38 pm

Sorry about the sudden absence lately; a lot of stuff happened that needed my attention and i couldn't really find the time to post.
Back to top Go down
harvey_dent

harvey_dent

PostSubject: Re: no posts on the site??   no posts on the site?? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:08 am

hey guys, its all good. u can stop replying to this. I completely understand, im sorry for whining. this is a finished topic! plz dont reply i iunderstand now!
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: no posts on the site??   no posts on the site?? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:08 am

... I know this is finished and all, but... is anyone actually going on the site anymore? I really like this site.. and I don't want to have to find another one, because this is the best one on google I have found.

PLEASE PLEASE be active with me? no posts on the site?? Icon_neutral
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Super Villian
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: no posts on the site??   no posts on the site?? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:19 pm

Sorry Harls
I agree I wish I didnt have to see it die either but = when an admin disappears its only futile that the site would die too >.<
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: no posts on the site??   no posts on the site?? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:53 am

Sad well i might have to leave the house today because of a fire... i dont know if i'll ever be on this site again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: no posts on the site??   no posts on the site?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

no posts on the site??
Page 1 of 1