The Batman Roleplay - Home To All Batman Fans!
Thank you for coming to Batman Roleplay. We hope you like the site and decide to register.
Thank you for coming to Batman Roleplay. We hope you like the site and decide to register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Batman Roleplay! Here, see if your chosen character is taken, and roleplay as your favourite character. If you do not wish to play as a batman character, you can join up as your own imaginative character!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WE HAVE MOVED: JOIN THE NEW SITE TO ROLEPLAY WITH US: www.thebatmanroleplay.forumotion.com THANKS

29th dec - 29 January - Batman Story

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin @ Batman Roleplay

29th dec - 29 January - Batman Story Empty
PostSubject: 29th dec - 29 January - Batman Story   29th dec - 29 January - Batman Story I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 12:40 pm

*~NOTE~* ALL ENTRIES SHOULD BE SENT TO batmanroleplay@hotmail.com BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE! ALL ENTRIES SENT AFTER THE CLOSING DATE WILL BE IGNORED!

You have a month to get your creativeness started! The first main competition is writing your own Batman story. There are no limits, it can be as short or as long as you like, anything can happen, it is entirely up to you. You can take the role of ANY character, even if it is not your character on Batman Roleplay.
The most interesting story wins so start writing!
Competition closes on the 29th of January.

*~BONUS COMPETITION~*
You will need either a camera or a scanner for this!
The Bonus Competition is drawing your favourite character from Batman. The best one wins, so try your hardest! NO TRACING ALLOWED!
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Super Villian
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: 29th dec - 29 January - Batman Story   29th dec - 29 January - Batman Story I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 5:24 pm

*This can most certainly be deleted if need be*

But I do have some questions:

1. We dont post anything here at all - only send hte entries to you?
2. What if we say - lack writing ability but - want to do the drawing portion of it - can we do that?
Back to top Go down
Admin @ Batman Roleplay

PostSubject: Re: 29th dec - 29 January - Batman Story   29th dec - 29 January - Batman Story I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 5:22 am

1. Yes, then I will post it up on a seperate section where everyone can view the winning one, and I will post the other entries in another section.
2. If I understand correctly, you are asking if you have to do the main one as well as the bonus. If you don't want to do the writing then that's totally fine, you can just enter the drawing competition.

Hope that helps (:
Back to top Go down
The Penguin
Super Villian
The Penguin

PostSubject: Re: 29th dec - 29 January - Batman Story   29th dec - 29 January - Batman Story I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:29 pm

You Know How I Have The Old Batman Stories From This Year? Well Am I Allowed To Use One Of Them Or Is It Cheating To Use Old Work?
Back to top Go down
Admin @ Batman Roleplay

PostSubject: Re: 29th dec - 29 January - Batman Story   29th dec - 29 January - Batman Story I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:31 am

No, you can use your old story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 29th dec - 29 January - Batman Story   29th dec - 29 January - Batman Story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

29th dec - 29 January - Batman Story
Page 1 of 1